- Human Touch Translations Ltd. (“HTT”) is a New York corporation that provides industry-leading language translation, interpretation, editing, proofreading, localization, transcreation, subtitling and desktop publishing services for clients around the world. The information on this Website is intended to furnish users with general information on matters that they may find to be of interest. While every effort has been made to offer current and accurate information, errors can occur. Furthermore, this Website may contain references to certain laws and regulations. Laws and regulations will change over time and should be interpreted only in light of particular circumstances. By visiting or using our Website, You are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- YOUR CONDUCT
In connection with Your use of the Website, You represent and warrant that You:
- will not access, download or copy any information contained on our Website through artificial means (including, but not limited to, spiders, hacking devices, computer programs, bots or other such means);
- will not post or submit non-local or otherwise irrelevant content, repeatedly post or submit the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- )will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, user accounts or other computer systems or networks connected to the Website;
- will not use the Website in any manner that infringes, misappropriates or violates any third party’s rights, including, but not limited to, transmitting any material that may infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s rights of publicity, contractual rights, fiduciary rights or intellectual property rights, and;
- will not use the Website in any way that could interfere with the rights of HTT or the rights of other users of the Website.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
HTT may provide non-personally identifiable aggregate statistics, unique identifiers, demographic and other anonymous information about You and HTT users to advertisers, Website Administrative Contractors and other third parties. You agree that HTT may make such uses of information You provide or HTT collects.
The Website may be subject to limitations, delays and other problems inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications. HTT is not responsible for any delays, failures or other damage resulting from or related to such problems.
- SUBMISSIONS OF MATERIAL TO HTT
Except for potential or existing clients’ literary work and associated correspondence and personally-identifiable information submitted through our Website for purposes of obtaining quotes for our services (collectively, “Work Submissions”), HTT’s policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, documents or materials other than those that we have specifically requested. Please do not submit unsolicited creative ideas, suggestions, documents or materials (collectively, “Unsolicited Material”). If, despite this policy, You send us Unsolicited Material, none of it will be subject to any obligations of confidentiality or non-competition, and HTT will not be liable for any future use or disclosure of such Unsolicited Material.
You further acknowledge that HTT has no obligation at any time to screen, preview, monitor, review, approve, respond to, return or do anything whatsoever with any Work Submissions or Unsolicited Material. By using the Website, You agree that it is solely YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to evaluate Your risks to bear associated with Your communication of any Work Submissions or Unsolicited Material. Under no circumstances will HTT be liable in any way for or in connection with Work Submissions that contain any errors, omissions, defamatory statements or information that is subject to confidentiality or non-competition agreements (including, but not limited to, health information) or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Work Submissions. HTT will in no way whatsoever by liable for allegedly communicating with the wrong party in response to a Work Submission. You waive the right to bring or assert any claim against HTT relating to Work Submissions and Unsolicited Material, and You release HTT from any and all liability for or relating to any Work Submissions or Unsolicited Material.
- COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS
Aside from Work Submissions, all other materials and other information on the Website, including, but not limited to, all text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, video clips, audio-visual clips, downloads, data compilations and software (collectively, the “Copyrighted Materials”) are the exclusive property of HTT and/or its licensors and are protected by all United States and international copyright laws. You acknowledge and agree that You will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, re-sell, license or otherwise exploit for any commercial or educational (or any other non-personal) purpose any of the Copyrighted Materials, without the prior written consent of HTT in each instance.
You may link to this Website, on the condition first that such link does not involve:
• unauthorized use of our logo;
• any false claim (actual or implied) of endorsement by, or other relationship with, HTT;
• framing or embedding of any pages of our Website; or
• other infringement of our trademarks, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights.
HTT does not bear any responsibility whatsoever for the content, accuracy or security of any websites that are linked (by way of hyperlink or otherwise) to this Website. Certain links on this Website lead to servers maintained by individuals or organizations over which HTT has no control. HTT makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or any other aspect of the information located on such servers. A link to a third party’s website should not be construed as an endorsement by either HTT or that third party of the other or its products or services.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
You understand and agree that THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND THAT HTT ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE TIMELINESS, DELETION OF CONTENT OR FAILURE OF THE WEBSITE. HTT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY HTT, OR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEBSITE, WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY HTT, OR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEBSITE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, CURRENT, ACCURATE, TIMELY, ERROR-FREE, OMISSION-FREE, SECURE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (D) ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE OR HTT COLLECTS WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED, OR; (E) ANY ERRORS IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. In some jurisdictions, disclaimers of implied warranties are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to You as they relate to implied warranties.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- BREACH OF AGREEMENT
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- GOVERNING LAW